Fluffy Transportation Service Agreement
1. Owner certifies the accuracy of all information Owner has conveyed about the Owner’s pet to Fluffy Transportation.
2. Owner represents to Fluffy Transportation that all credit card information Owner has provided to Fluffy Transportation is accurate. The owner further represents that all information that Owner has given to Fluffy Transportation about Owner is accurate.
3. Fluffy Transportation will provide shared ride transport services based on pick-up windows. Fluffy Transportation is NOT responsible for any delays or other errors directly associated with traffic, road delays, mechanical issues, or emergencies. ETA times given at booking are not guaranteed.
Delays due to unforeseen obstacles during transport such as weather, mechanical, road construction, and any other situations that could delay travel time, pick up and drop off time can be affected. All customers will receive an immediate update of any changes.I understand there are risks involved with transporting a pet such as, but not limited to, inclement weather, other drivers, problems with the road, animals on the road, problems with the car, problems with the restraints of pets within the car, etc. I do hereby waive and release Fluffy Transportation, its employees, and affiliates, from responsibility, including financial, for the above-stated circumstances and any other circumstances that can cause the loss of control of the vehicle resulting in death or injury to my pet(s).
4. All pets must be at least 8 weeks of age to be transported. The individual requesting or arranging transport certifies that the pet being transported by Fluffy Transportation is at least 8 weeks of age on or before transport pick-up date. The person signing this form certifies the pet’s age to be at least 8 weeks old.
All pets must be no more than 80lbs for transport.
5. We will not transport any pet that requires a muzzle or other restrictive device. Fluffy Transportation and or our drivers reserve the right to refuse transport of any pet or any pet that displays signs of aggression and is of size and weight that one person is unable to pick up and carry.
6. Owner agrees that if Owner’s pet becomes ill or seems to need medical consideration, Fluffy Transportation, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to administer aid and/or to engage the services of a veterinarian and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the Owner. The owner gives consent to Fluffy Transportation to act on the Owner’s behalf in obtaining emergency veterinary care at the Owner’s expense if deemed necessary by Fluffy Transportation. The owner agrees to indemnify and holds Fluffy Transportation and its employees harmless from said expenses.
7. Owner understands that any problem, including but not limited to injury, illness, or death that occurs while on our premises, all dog(s) will be treated as deemed best by the staff of Fluffy Transportation, in their sole discretion, and that owner assumes full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved.
8. Owner understands that I assume all responsibility, including financial, for any medical costs that may arise in the event my pet(s) bites, attacks, or in any way harms Fluffy Transportation, its employees, or affiliates. I assume all responsibility, including financial, for any property damage caused by my pet(s) while in the care of Fluffy Transportation, its employees, and affiliates.
9. Owner agrees that their dog is in good general health, and valid proof that he/she is current on Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella, and Parvovirus vaccinations will be provided before she/he is transported by Fluffy Transportation. In addition, the Owner agrees that their dog is on a scheduled flea/tick prevention program. Dogs arriving with fleas will be refused service.
10. Owner hereby grants Fluffy Transportation the right to videotape, photograph, and/or record their dog during any time with Fluffy Transportation and to post and/or reproduce any and all photographs taken (as well as the Owner’s dog’s name) on or in, without limitation, Fluffy Transportation’s website, promotional materials, and merchandise, without becoming liable to the Owner or Owner’s dog for any royalty payment of any kind. Fluffy Transportation shall be the exclusive owner of the results and all such tapings, photography, and recordings will be used only by Fluffy Transportation in its own promotion, advertising, sale, or publicizing.
11. In the event a dog is abandoned at Fluffy Transportation, due diligence will be undertaken to locate the owner. If the owner cannot be located, the dog will be delivered to the nearest animal shelter.
12. Fluffy Transportation shall exercise reasonable care for Owner’s dog while Owner’s dog is in Fluffy Transportation custody.
13. All payments are non-refundable but can be applied as a credit to future services, good for one year.
14. Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Contract, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this Contract, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as part of his/her award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorney fees of the prevailing party.
15. This Contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Contract shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives, and assigns of the Owner and Fluffy Transportation.
16. Fluffy Transportation reserves the right to charge an additional property damage fee, up to $100, to owners whose dog(s) damage property. Property damage includes damage or destruction of cages. To avoid the potential of any unexpected fees, owners who believe their dog(s) may cause damage should speak with a Fluffy Transportation Team Member to determine how best to accommodate the dog(s).
17. If a dog is prescribed medication between the time a reservation is made for a service and the time at which the dog is picked up by Fluffy Transportation for said service, the owner must provide written approval from the treating veterinarian clearing the dog to be transported.
18. Cat bites, in particular, can be dangerous and require medical attention. Due to the serious nature of bites drivers do not place cats in their kennels. All cats must be in a carrier upon pick up.
Although this is not required, gratuity for our drivers is much appreciated. Our drivers work very hard to maintain our customer service satisfaction goals. Gratuities/tipping is an option for our customers to show their appreciation for the efforts put forth by the driver when caring for their pets.